- (Safe) comeback of the MICE/event industry
- Time to hit the refresh button on your paid search strategy
- Changing The Playbook: How labor management technology can transform hospitality's outdated labor structures
- Will the Duty-Free retailing industry beat the COVID-19 crisis and evolve in future?
- The cruise industry has a customer service problem
- Sports events throw a surprise lifeline to Estonia's hotel industry
- What challenges will the next few months bring for business travellers? Riskline highlights imminent issues
- Cruise industry to generate $6.6B in revenue in 2021, almost five times less than in 2019
- Why wellness travel is now so important in a post-Covid world
- “Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater!” - The ATCEUC point of view on the “Snapshot on the costs of Air Traffic Management in Europe”
NEWS AROUND THE WORLD
- You are here
PM Hotel Group case study on leveraging data management technology to maximize operational efficiency and revenues
15 January 2020 08:48 27367
PM Hotel Group partnered with ProfitSword to implement "The Edge," an advanced data management platform that allows personnel to instantly gain real-time insight on the financial performance of each hotel or of the company as a whole.
Showing 1-4 of 4 items.
11 August 2016 10:34 68285
- WTTC responds to the latest announcement from the U.S. government
- New green pearl in Zermatt: Hotel Bella Vista Zermatt
- Chile reopens its borders to foreign travelers
- World’s best architects and designers asked to renew Barbican Centre
- Stonehill closes $104m. construction loan for Margaritaville Resort in Fort Myers Beach