- (Safe) comeback of the MICE/event industry
- Time to hit the refresh button on your paid search strategy
- Changing The Playbook: How labor management technology can transform hospitality's outdated labor structures
- Will the Duty-Free retailing industry beat the COVID-19 crisis and evolve in future?
- The cruise industry has a customer service problem
- Sports events throw a surprise lifeline to Estonia's hotel industry
- What challenges will the next few months bring for business travellers? Riskline highlights imminent issues
- Cruise industry to generate $6.6B in revenue in 2021, almost five times less than in 2019
- Why wellness travel is now so important in a post-Covid world
- “Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater!” - The ATCEUC point of view on the “Snapshot on the costs of Air Traffic Management in Europe”
NEWS AROUND THE WORLD
PM Hotel Group case study on leveraging data management technology to maximize operational efficiency and revenues
15 January 2020 08:48 27485
PM Hotel Group partnered with ProfitSword to implement "The Edge," an advanced data management platform that allows personnel to instantly gain real-time insight on the financial performance of each hotel or of the company as a whole.
Showing 1-4 of 4 items.
11 August 2016 10:34 68420
- Blake Shelton and Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. confirms plans to open Ole Red location in Nashville Int'l Airport
- Ruka Africa invites travelers to virtually fly over Tanzania with new experiential app
- WTTC responds to the latest announcement from the U.S. government
- New green pearl in Zermatt: Hotel Bella Vista Zermatt
- Chile reopens its borders to foreign travelers