- Alexander Sapov (GetTransfer.com): There will be a transition from the mass transportation to individual tours
- Konstantinos Mouzakis (Acropolis Chef’s Club of Attica): The whole Attica region is a culinary map...*
- Dimitrios Buhalis (Bournemouth University): "Global Tourism now requires humanity, solidarity, resilience and leadership"
- Tourism industry revival on cards as special interest tourism set to rise at 22.4%
- Travel in 2021 will be better and worse than you think
- Blood of God: The Legacy of the Golden Cretan Son
- Healthcare professionals reveal what they really think of virtual events
- The achievements of FABEC and its importance to Europe’s aviation recovery – and beyond
Limassol Marina has welcomed the first yachts just months after delivering the 94 luxury apartments at Nereids Residences. Setting new standards for living and sailing in the Eastern Mediterranean, the €350 million waterfront development has already transformed the face of Limassol town in what is fast becoming a string of successful completion dates despite the prevailing financial climate.
- Tierra Magnifica Resort in Nosara, Costa Rica covers on-site Covid Test + travel insurance with Peace of Mind package
- Couples Resorts offers free opnsite rapid antigen testing
- La Coleccion Resorts offers free antigen tests to guests at beach resorts
- Palladium Hotel Group provides on-site COVID-19 tests for US and Canadian travelers
- Kaimoo Properties honoured with HolidayCheck Special Award 2021