- Alexander Sapov (GetTransfer.com): There will be a transition from the mass transportation to individual tours
- Konstantinos Mouzakis (Acropolis Chef’s Club of Attica): The whole Attica region is a culinary map...*
- Dimitrios Buhalis (Bournemouth University): "Global Tourism now requires humanity, solidarity, resilience and leadership"
- Your budget travel guidebook
- Traveling to Canada - should you go urban or rural?
- Leveling the tourism playing field
- Rethinking fitness, food, fresh air and floor plans for the post-pandemic guest
- Going back to places but no going back: why the opening of regional tourism can give us a pre-taste of the next normal for tourism
- Travel companies: Maintaining your client base throughout the pandemic*
- Virtual event platform market to see skyrocketing rise as global companies move operations to remote working
- Six steps to plan successful Virtual and Hybrid Events: a new White Paper by AIM Group International
- US and EU carriers send letter to VP of USA and EU Home Affairs Commissioner
- This crisis will have a long shadow, says IATA's Director-General
Limassol Marina has welcomed the first yachts just months after delivering the 94 luxury apartments at Nereids Residences. Setting new standards for living and sailing in the Eastern Mediterranean, the €350 million waterfront development has already transformed the face of Limassol town in what is fast becoming a string of successful completion dates despite the prevailing financial climate.
- Suspension of agreement between Atlantica Hotels & Resorts and ‘So White’
- Budapest Airport launches Luxembourg link with Luxair
- Renfe partnered with Kaelis to offer hygienic wipes to make passengers’ journeys even safer
- SAS Traffic figures - July 2020
- Alternate travel insurers emerge due to importance the tourism, says GlobalData