- Changing The Playbook: How labor management technology can transform hospitality's outdated labor structures
- Will the Duty-Free retailing industry beat the COVID-19 crisis and evolve in future?
- The cruise industry has a customer service problem
- Could sleep-related amenities be the key to wooing bleisure travelers?
- Why sports betting on the Summer Olympics could lead to more tourism - and revenue - for your State
- Sports events throw a surprise lifeline to Estonia's hotel industry
- What challenges will the next few months bring for business travellers? Riskline highlights imminent issues
- Cruise industry to generate $6.6B in revenue in 2021, almost five times less than in 2019
- Why wellness travel is now so important in a post-Covid world
- “Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater!” - The ATCEUC point of view on the “Snapshot on the costs of Air Traffic Management in Europe”
Limassol Marina has welcomed the first yachts just months after delivering the 94 luxury apartments at Nereids Residences. Setting new standards for living and sailing in the Eastern Mediterranean, the €350 million waterfront development has already transformed the face of Limassol town in what is fast becoming a string of successful completion dates despite the prevailing financial climate.
- Chile reopens its borders to foreign travelers
- World’s best architects and designers asked to renew Barbican Centre
- Stonehill closes $104m. construction loan for Margaritaville Resort in Fort Myers Beach
- STR: At least 155 New Orleans hotels currently closed because of Hurricane Ida
- Flynas launches operations to Tashkent and appoints APG as online GSA