- David Curmi (Air Malta/ World Connect Malta 2022): "The demand for travel will outpace supply initially"
- Robert Stoeger (Running on Waves): "We want our passengers to feel that they are in a private yacht"
- Montserrat Barriga (ERA): COVID-19 will have an effect on the competitive landscape of the European airline industry for years to come.
- Non-refundable hotel rates and advance bookings are returning
- Water adventure tourism revival supporting diving tourism growth at 5.9% CAGR: New study
- Recovery, Resilience and Loss - A Review of key African hotel markets 2021 by HTI Consulting
- Europe’s airlines brace for a rise on fuel prices, no-fly zones amid war in Ukraine
- Maneuvering through a pandemic: A valuable lesson in the future of tourism and hospitality marketing, as shown by Dongguk University researchers
Limassol Marina has welcomed the first yachts just months after delivering the 94 luxury apartments at Nereids Residences. Setting new standards for living and sailing in the Eastern Mediterranean, the €350 million waterfront development has already transformed the face of Limassol town in what is fast becoming a string of successful completion dates despite the prevailing financial climate.
- WTTC commends Government of Canada’s decision to remove COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Destination Manchester! Special project by Cyprus Airways
- Holland America Line completes installation of SYNKROS Gaming Technology for casino slot machines
- Modern American restaurant The Vasper opens in Nomad NYC
- TemptingPlaces: the first hotel brand dedicated to boutique hotels unveils its new exceptional addresses