- Alexander Sapov (GetTransfer.com): There will be a transition from the mass transportation to individual tours
- Konstantinos Mouzakis (Acropolis Chef’s Club of Attica): The whole Attica region is a culinary map...*
- Dimitrios Buhalis (Bournemouth University): "Global Tourism now requires humanity, solidarity, resilience and leadership"
- Online travel businesses tout investments to reboot post COVID 19 impositions get relaxed
- Strategies to attract hotel customers with email list
- Pandemics: The Big Bang for Rebuilding Greek Tourism?
- Maximizing airport revenues in the era of smart data technology and experience personalization
- How post Brexit business travel will change the insurance sector
- CUHK Business School research looks at how tourism destinations can reduce visitor misbehaviour
- The global effects of Covid on the UK travel industry
- How hoteliers should react to new forecasting challenges in 2021
- Will the private travel boom continue? Air Partner shares 2021 industry predictions
- Businesses could hold $400K in unused travel tickets
- You are here
- Aeschylia Festival
For its anniversary edition, Aeschylia Festival 2019 has drawn up an exciting programme of cultural events, in view of the fact that culture is a way of life for Elefsina: concerts by great composers, singers and song-writers, spellbinding theatrical performances of ancient Greek drama, including major productions of the Athens and Epidaurus Festival.