- David Curmi (Air Malta/ World Connect Malta 2022): "The demand for travel will outpace supply initially"
- Robert Stoeger (Running on Waves): "We want our passengers to feel that they are in a private yacht"
- Montserrat Barriga (ERA): COVID-19 will have an effect on the competitive landscape of the European airline industry for years to come.
- Holiday homes’ impact on climate change and communities
- Rising interest rates and COVID debts could be a double whammy for many travel businesses
- Travelling without moving: is virtual reality a reality travel needs to embrace yet?
- The lessons learned for cruises to avoid disasters in today’s world
- The Summer travel surge: Why customer experience will make or break loyalty
- Non-refundable hotel rates and advance bookings are returning
- Water adventure tourism revival supporting diving tourism growth at 5.9% CAGR: New study
- Recovery, Resilience and Loss - A Review of key African hotel markets 2021 by HTI Consulting
- Europe’s airlines brace for a rise on fuel prices, no-fly zones amid war in Ukraine
- Maneuvering through a pandemic: A valuable lesson in the future of tourism and hospitality marketing, as shown by Dongguk University researchers
NEWS AROUND THE WORLD
- You are here
15 May 2013 01:50 129951
Sisus Hotel is situated in Cesme in Turkey, the most westerly tip of the country, surrounded on three sides by the Aegean Sea. The hotel is member of the "Great Hotels of the World" and boasts one of best spa centers of the area. it is open year round.
- limehome celebrates anniversary of loyalty programme and expands shop offering
- BD4’s personalization cleared for take-off at Royal Air Maroc
- New categories added as ABPCO Excellence Awards entries open to whole of industry
- STR: Dubai hotel performance remained steady in July
- Grand Velas Los Cabos receives Blue Flag Beach distinction