- The hospitality tech transformation is all about front and back office alignment, efficiency and compliance
- How private aviation will redefine the air travel experience in 2022
- It’s important to design a business travel lodging budget that facilitates your team the best
- Hydrogen and Zero Emission aircraft market
- Branded All-Inclusive; Hotel Asset Management
- Recovery, Resilience and Loss - A Review of key African hotel markets 2021 by HTI Consulting
- Europe’s airlines brace for a rise on fuel prices, no-fly zones amid war in Ukraine
- Maneuvering through a pandemic: A valuable lesson in the future of tourism and hospitality marketing, as shown by Dongguk University researchers
- Camino de Santiago, the route followed by pilgrims to reach the apostle
- Head off the beaten track and onto the water: Why boating is the ideal holiday for 2022
NEWS AROUND THE WORLD
- You are here
Cornell Center for Innovative Labor and Employment Relations taps UniFocus COO to serve on Advisory Board
06 January 2022 09:25 1814
Kenneth Heymann brings over 35 years of hospitality and labor management expertise to Center committed to modernizing industry workforce practices.
Showing 1-1 of 1 item.