- Demand or decline: Business travel contracting in uncertain times
- Short-term rentals on the ballot:The long-term considerations of short-term rental regulations
- A tourism evaluation of the biggest public event of our times – The funeral of Queen Elizabeth
- How is technology used in tourism?
- Flights pricing instability
- Tripadvisor launches in-house studio service for brands
- Non-refundable hotel rates and advance bookings are returning
- Water adventure tourism revival supporting diving tourism growth at 5.9% CAGR: New study
- Recovery, Resilience and Loss - A Review of key African hotel markets 2021 by HTI Consulting
- Europe’s airlines brace for a rise on fuel prices, no-fly zones amid war in Ukraine
NEWS AROUND THE WORLD
- You are here
19 October 2021 09:20 2612
Rodriguez began his career at Marriott in 1998 as a Senior Vice President, Human Resources, where he played a key role in creating the talent and organizational capabilities to fuel Marriott’s international expansion.
Showing 1-1 of 1 item.
- Embraer confirms Binter as the customer of five E195-E2 aircraft announced this week
- Azores Airlines celebrates one million passengers carried in a year for the first time
- Ryanair announces new Manchester to Turin route for Winter ‘22/23
- Ryanair and Shell sign sustainable fuel agreement
- International DJ Paul Kalkbrenner to officially open Terra Solis Dubai