- David Curmi (Air Malta/ World Connect Malta 2022): "The demand for travel will outpace supply initially"
- Robert Stoeger (Running on Waves): "We want our passengers to feel that they are in a private yacht"
- Montserrat Barriga (ERA): COVID-19 will have an effect on the competitive landscape of the European airline industry for years to come.
- Non-refundable hotel rates and advance bookings are returning
- Water adventure tourism revival supporting diving tourism growth at 5.9% CAGR: New study
- Recovery, Resilience and Loss - A Review of key African hotel markets 2021 by HTI Consulting
- Europe’s airlines brace for a rise on fuel prices, no-fly zones amid war in Ukraine
- Maneuvering through a pandemic: A valuable lesson in the future of tourism and hospitality marketing, as shown by Dongguk University researchers
NEWS AROUND THE WORLD
- You are here
Awareness-raising, training and quality: the turning points for promoting more accessible tourism that stand out at FiturNext
09 February 2022 09:40 2056
Finalist and winning initiatives, together with the sector experts who participated in the FiturNext 2022 programme, shared a common point during their presentations: to highlight the fact that accessibility is not an expense, but a benefit for all.
FiturNext Observatory announces the winning initiatives of the 2022 Challenge, focused on accessibility in tourism
27 December 2022 12:13 2148
14 May 2021 09:33 3475
Showing 1-5 of 5 items.
- WTTC commends Government of Canada’s decision to remove COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Destination Manchester! Special project by Cyprus Airways
- Holland America Line completes installation of SYNKROS Gaming Technology for casino slot machines
- Modern American restaurant The Vasper opens in Nomad NYC
- TemptingPlaces: the first hotel brand dedicated to boutique hotels unveils its new exceptional addresses