- The hospitality tech transformation is all about front and back office alignment, efficiency and compliance
- How private aviation will redefine the air travel experience in 2022
- It’s important to design a business travel lodging budget that facilitates your team the best
- Hydrogen and Zero Emission aircraft market
- Branded All-Inclusive; Hotel Asset Management
- Recovery, Resilience and Loss - A Review of key African hotel markets 2021 by HTI Consulting
- Europe’s airlines brace for a rise on fuel prices, no-fly zones amid war in Ukraine
- Maneuvering through a pandemic: A valuable lesson in the future of tourism and hospitality marketing, as shown by Dongguk University researchers
- Camino de Santiago, the route followed by pilgrims to reach the apostle
- Head off the beaten track and onto the water: Why boating is the ideal holiday for 2022
NEWS AROUND THE WORLD
- You are here
- Harokopio University of Athens
Harokopio University of Athens
Virtual Open Day of Int'l Master Program "Sustainable Tourism Development: Heritage, Environment, Society"
06 April 2021 09:50 2234
The event is addressed to prospective students who consider applying to the Program, which launches its 4th year of operation and invites those interested to submit their candidacy for the academic year 2021 – 2022.
Showing 1-1 of 1 item.
- STR: London hotels saw highest occupancy of the pandemic-era in April
- SAS Traffic figures - April 2022
- Jamaica and Saudi Arabia sign MOU on tourism collaboration
- Benchmark Pyramid adds 283-room Legacy Lodge to expanding third-party hotel management portfolio
- Largest balloon festival in the Middle East floats through Qatar’s skies