- David Curmi (Air Malta/ World Connect Malta 2022): "The demand for travel will outpace supply initially"
- Robert Stoeger (Running on Waves): "We want our passengers to feel that they are in a private yacht"
- Montserrat Barriga (ERA): COVID-19 will have an effect on the competitive landscape of the European airline industry for years to come.
- Rising interest rates and COVID debts could be a double whammy for many travel businesses
- Travelling without moving: is virtual reality a reality travel needs to embrace yet?
- The lessons learned for cruises to avoid disasters in today’s world
- The Summer travel surge: Why customer experience will make or break loyalty
- A booming short-term rental industry requires professional property managers to thrive
- Non-refundable hotel rates and advance bookings are returning
- Water adventure tourism revival supporting diving tourism growth at 5.9% CAGR: New study
- Recovery, Resilience and Loss - A Review of key African hotel markets 2021 by HTI Consulting
- Europe’s airlines brace for a rise on fuel prices, no-fly zones amid war in Ukraine
- Maneuvering through a pandemic: A valuable lesson in the future of tourism and hospitality marketing, as shown by Dongguk University researchers
NEWS AROUND THE WORLD
- You are here
18 June 2021 09:51 2588
All of UNWTO’s 159 Member States will be invited to use the Jobs Factory as their national tourism recruitment platform as will its more than 500 Affiliate Members, ranging from businesses to universities and think tanks.
Showing 1-1 of 1 item.
- São Paulo leads hotel profitability recovery in Latin America
- The Southern Steak & Oyster is now open at Nashville International Airport
- myAruba: Aruba launches itinerary planning and travel app
- Visit Panama City Beach announces new Vice President of Sales
- SSP and Bottega join forces to open new Prosecco Bar at London Stansted Airport