- Demand or decline: Business travel contracting in uncertain times
- Short-term rentals on the ballot:The long-term considerations of short-term rental regulations
- A tourism evaluation of the biggest public event of our times – The funeral of Queen Elizabeth
- How is technology used in tourism?
- Flights pricing instability
- Tripadvisor launches in-house studio service for brands
- Non-refundable hotel rates and advance bookings are returning
- Water adventure tourism revival supporting diving tourism growth at 5.9% CAGR: New study
- Recovery, Resilience and Loss - A Review of key African hotel markets 2021 by HTI Consulting
- Europe’s airlines brace for a rise on fuel prices, no-fly zones amid war in Ukraine
- You are here
- Hotel Hotel
An art-led journey through Hotel Hotel begins with work by Maria Ana Vasco Costa, who was entrusted to create the building’s façade; she produced and individually placed handmade tiles on the exterior in a scale-like 3-D pattern, resulting in a multifaceted, blue-green surface that catches and reflects sunlight to a dazzling effect.