- Alexander Sapov (GetTransfer.com): There will be a transition from the mass transportation to individual tours
- Konstantinos Mouzakis (Acropolis Chef’s Club of Attica): The whole Attica region is a culinary map...*
- Dimitrios Buhalis (Bournemouth University): "Global Tourism now requires humanity, solidarity, resilience and leadership"
- Online travel businesses tout investments to reboot post COVID 19 impositions get relaxed
- Strategies to attract hotel customers with email list
- Pandemics: The Big Bang for Rebuilding Greek Tourism?
- Maximizing airport revenues in the era of smart data technology and experience personalization
- How post Brexit business travel will change the insurance sector
- CUHK Business School research looks at how tourism destinations can reduce visitor misbehaviour
- The global effects of Covid on the UK travel industry
- How hoteliers should react to new forecasting challenges in 2021
- Will the private travel boom continue? Air Partner shares 2021 industry predictions
- Businesses could hold $400K in unused travel tickets
- You are here
Held as part of Africa Travel Week, headlined by WTM Africa and ILTM Africa, EQUAL Africa’s three content sessions will bring together industry experts and thought leaders from across the globe sharing great lessons on how to cater for the LGBTQ+ market.