- David Curmi (Air Malta/ World Connect Malta 2022): "The demand for travel will outpace supply initially"
- Robert Stoeger (Running on Waves): "We want our passengers to feel that they are in a private yacht"
- Montserrat Barriga (ERA): COVID-19 will have an effect on the competitive landscape of the European airline industry for years to come.
- Rising interest rates and COVID debts could be a double whammy for many travel businesses
- Travelling without moving: is virtual reality a reality travel needs to embrace yet?
- The lessons learned for cruises to avoid disasters in today’s world
- The Summer travel surge: Why customer experience will make or break loyalty
- A booming short-term rental industry requires professional property managers to thrive
- Non-refundable hotel rates and advance bookings are returning
- Water adventure tourism revival supporting diving tourism growth at 5.9% CAGR: New study
- Recovery, Resilience and Loss - A Review of key African hotel markets 2021 by HTI Consulting
- Europe’s airlines brace for a rise on fuel prices, no-fly zones amid war in Ukraine
- Maneuvering through a pandemic: A valuable lesson in the future of tourism and hospitality marketing, as shown by Dongguk University researchers
NEWS AROUND THE WORLD
- You are here
- International Special Events Society
International Special Events Society
International Special Events Society announces continuing partnership wirth Catersource and Event Solutions tradeshow
09 December 2015 10:13 1711
The partnership was the first to be announced as part of the growing ISES Global Partner Program, which was launched in 2014, and which enables organizations to develop commercial partnerships with the international event association and to gain access to its membership and their combined $22 billion of global event spend.
Showing 1-2 of 2 items.
- São Paulo leads hotel profitability recovery in Latin America
- The Southern Steak & Oyster is now open at Nashville International Airport
- myAruba: Aruba launches itinerary planning and travel app
- Visit Panama City Beach announces new Vice President of Sales
- SSP and Bottega join forces to open new Prosecco Bar at London Stansted Airport