- David Curmi (Air Malta/ World Connect Malta 2022): "The demand for travel will outpace supply initially"
- Robert Stoeger (Running on Waves): "We want our passengers to feel that they are in a private yacht"
- Montserrat Barriga (ERA): COVID-19 will have an effect on the competitive landscape of the European airline industry for years to come.
- Rising interest rates and COVID debts could be a double whammy for many travel businesses
- Travelling without moving: is virtual reality a reality travel needs to embrace yet?
- The lessons learned for cruises to avoid disasters in today’s world
- The Summer travel surge: Why customer experience will make or break loyalty
- A booming short-term rental industry requires professional property managers to thrive
- Non-refundable hotel rates and advance bookings are returning
- Water adventure tourism revival supporting diving tourism growth at 5.9% CAGR: New study
- Recovery, Resilience and Loss - A Review of key African hotel markets 2021 by HTI Consulting
- Europe’s airlines brace for a rise on fuel prices, no-fly zones amid war in Ukraine
- Maneuvering through a pandemic: A valuable lesson in the future of tourism and hospitality marketing, as shown by Dongguk University researchers
NEWS AROUND THE WORLD
- Curaçao Tourism Development Foundation announces appointments of Counterpart Statutory Director and Regional Manager North America
- Antigua and Barbuda Tourism Authority strategizes with newly selected US market Travel Advisory Board
- Bartlett: Human capital renewal needed to fuel accelerated tourism growth
- You are here
17 May 2022 08:19 1341
London-based travel technology supplier, intuitive, have announced their recent growth, winning eight international customers over the last two years during lockdown. Focus on growth in Central and Western Europe, the Middle East and North America.
Showing 1-1 of 1 item.
17 May 2022 08:19 1341
- BD4’s personalization cleared for take-off at Royal Air Maroc
- New categories added as ABPCO Excellence Awards entries open to whole of industry
- STR: Dubai hotel performance remained steady in July
- Grand Velas Los Cabos receives Blue Flag Beach distinction
- Munich Airport Center transforms into a world of experience for climbing enthusiasts