- Demand or decline: Business travel contracting in uncertain times
- Short-term rentals on the ballot:The long-term considerations of short-term rental regulations
- A tourism evaluation of the biggest public event of our times – The funeral of Queen Elizabeth
- How is technology used in tourism?
- Flights pricing instability
- Tripadvisor launches in-house studio service for brands
- Non-refundable hotel rates and advance bookings are returning
- Water adventure tourism revival supporting diving tourism growth at 5.9% CAGR: New study
- Recovery, Resilience and Loss - A Review of key African hotel markets 2021 by HTI Consulting
- Europe’s airlines brace for a rise on fuel prices, no-fly zones amid war in Ukraine
- You are here
- JLNPR Inc.
PR is a big job. It’s not just about press releases... or even about pitches. PR is about creating a consistent brand, writing well, communicating effectively, acting strategically, creating relationships with media, having extensive knowledge about your industry and the media outlets that you are pitching.
- Ryannair announce 8,000 extra seats for Cheltenham 2023 Punters
- GO PR announces representation of Kixby Hotel in NYC
- New resort in Cancun: Grand Hotel Cancún managed by Kempinski
- STR: London’s hotel ADR and RevPAR surpassed pre-pandemic levels in October
- DC's new Silver Line gives visitors direct access from Dulles International Airport (IAD) to Washington, DC