- Alexander Sapov (GetTransfer.com): There will be a transition from the mass transportation to individual tours
- Konstantinos Mouzakis (Acropolis Chef’s Club of Attica): The whole Attica region is a culinary map...*
- Dimitrios Buhalis (Bournemouth University): "Global Tourism now requires humanity, solidarity, resilience and leadership"
- Online travel businesses tout investments to reboot post COVID 19 impositions get relaxed
- Strategies to attract hotel customers with email list
- Pandemics: The Big Bang for Rebuilding Greek Tourism?
- Maximizing airport revenues in the era of smart data technology and experience personalization
- How post Brexit business travel will change the insurance sector
- CUHK Business School research looks at how tourism destinations can reduce visitor misbehaviour
- The global effects of Covid on the UK travel industry
- How hoteliers should react to new forecasting challenges in 2021
- Will the private travel boom continue? Air Partner shares 2021 industry predictions
- Businesses could hold $400K in unused travel tickets
- You are here
- Pet-friendly hotels
Italy is the country with the highest number of hotels that allow pets (18,176 hotels). The top 5 countries with the highest number of pet-friendly hotels are Italy (18,176), Russia (10,831), Poland (8,521), Croatia (7,794) and Spain (6,945). The countries with the most to rated pet-friendly hotels are: France (217), United Kingdom (166) and Italy (157).