- David Curmi (Air Malta/ World Connect Malta 2022): "The demand for travel will outpace supply initially"
- Robert Stoeger (Running on Waves): "We want our passengers to feel that they are in a private yacht"
- Montserrat Barriga (ERA): COVID-19 will have an effect on the competitive landscape of the European airline industry for years to come.
- Non-refundable hotel rates and advance bookings are returning
- Water adventure tourism revival supporting diving tourism growth at 5.9% CAGR: New study
- Recovery, Resilience and Loss - A Review of key African hotel markets 2021 by HTI Consulting
- Europe’s airlines brace for a rise on fuel prices, no-fly zones amid war in Ukraine
- Maneuvering through a pandemic: A valuable lesson in the future of tourism and hospitality marketing, as shown by Dongguk University researchers
NEWS AROUND THE WORLD
- You are here
FiturNext Observatory announces the winning initiatives of the 2022 Challenge, focused on accessibility in tourism
27 December 2022 12:13 2145
TUR4all, Albastar and COCEMFE are the winning projects in the categories of new technologies for accessible tourism, tourism services and inclusive complementary offer and management and promotion of accessibility in the sector, respectively.
Showing 1-1 of 1 item.
- Holland America Line completes installation of SYNKROS Gaming Technology for casino slot machines
- Modern American restaurant The Vasper opens in Nomad NYC
- TemptingPlaces: the first hotel brand dedicated to boutique hotels unveils its new exceptional addresses
- World Travel & Tourism Council applauds advancement of the Visit America Act
- Island Hospitality Management assumes operations of 143-room Hilton Garden Inn Westchester Dobbs Ferry in N.Y.