- Marcel Riwalski (Aviation-Event 2021 Tenerife): 'This is the first in situ congress, that we can enjoy live'
- Henrik Hololei (European Commission): 'The Digital Certificate will face challenges'
- Alessandra Priante (UNWTO): "If the tourism leaders and governments are really ready to restart, we are ready to push"
- Restarting travel: people and policy planning to take the pain out of getting ready to move again
- The upsurge in the smart ticketing trend during COVID-19 pandemic
- Excellence in tourism, best post-Covid 19 recipe
- Fascinating facts about the travel management software
- How can businesses balance the bottom line with environmental responsibility when planning their post pandemic business travel?
- Cruise industry to generate $6.6B in revenue in 2021, almost five times less than in 2019
- Why wellness travel is now so important in a post-Covid world
- “Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater!” - The ATCEUC point of view on the “Snapshot on the costs of Air Traffic Management in Europe”
- European Consumer Claims: Timeshare travel and COVID
- Eco-friendly camping tips for staycations
NEWS AROUND THE WORLD
- You are here
- Sampran Riverside
16 September 2013 16:23 110325
Sampran Riverside is a family-run property close to Bangkok, where visitors can experience authentic Thai way of life and learn about the local wisdom. For decades it has been considered one of Bangkok’s favorite attractions because of the obvious dedication to preserving Thailand’s natural and cultural heritage by engaging with the local community. It all began in 1962, when one family cultivated roses to supply them to Bangkok flower markets and their garden of blossoming roses attracted visitors who then referred to the place as ‘Suan Sampran’ or ‘the Rose Garden’. The former name of the property was “Rose Garden Riverside”. Since then, with the family’s unique vision and under the care of three generations, Sampran Riverside has grown gradually to a 70-acre riverside property that is more like a community rather than a ‘typical’ resort.
- CSAT expands again its Base Maintenance Certification, new generation Airbus checks performed in Prague
- Peachtree Hotel Group recognized with 2020 Hilton Legacy Award
- Budapest Airport turns to Turin
- Domodedovo Airport met the first flight of Uzbekistan Airways
- The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach and The Ritz-Carlton, Bal Harbour appoint new Communications Manager