- David Curmi (Air Malta/ World Connect Malta 2022): "The demand for travel will outpace supply initially"
- Robert Stoeger (Running on Waves): "We want our passengers to feel that they are in a private yacht"
- Montserrat Barriga (ERA): COVID-19 will have an effect on the competitive landscape of the European airline industry for years to come.
- Non-refundable hotel rates and advance bookings are returning
- Water adventure tourism revival supporting diving tourism growth at 5.9% CAGR: New study
- Recovery, Resilience and Loss - A Review of key African hotel markets 2021 by HTI Consulting
- Europe’s airlines brace for a rise on fuel prices, no-fly zones amid war in Ukraine
- Maneuvering through a pandemic: A valuable lesson in the future of tourism and hospitality marketing, as shown by Dongguk University researchers
NEWS AROUND THE WORLD
- You are here
- Sky High Aviation
Sky High Aviation
03 June 2022 08:35 1731
The addition of the E190s will bring a new level of comfort for passengers and open new international routes from the region. Sky High currently operates a fleet of two 50 seater Embraer ERJ 145s flying to 10 island destinations in the Caribbean.
- World Travel & Tourism Council applauds advancement of the Visit America Act
- Island Hospitality Management assumes operations of 143-room Hilton Garden Inn Westchester Dobbs Ferry in N.Y.
- First New Orleans hotel to launch Glass Recycling Program
- FAUCHON L'Hotel Paris introduces Cultural Running Coach program
- Regent Porto Montenegro “Best Luxury Hotel in Montenegro” at the 2022 Haute Grandeur Global Hotel Awards