- David Curmi (Air Malta/ World Connect Malta 2022): "The demand for travel will outpace supply initially"
- Robert Stoeger (Running on Waves): "We want our passengers to feel that they are in a private yacht"
- Montserrat Barriga (ERA): COVID-19 will have an effect on the competitive landscape of the European airline industry for years to come.
- Non-refundable hotel rates and advance bookings are returning
- Water adventure tourism revival supporting diving tourism growth at 5.9% CAGR: New study
- Recovery, Resilience and Loss - A Review of key African hotel markets 2021 by HTI Consulting
- Europe’s airlines brace for a rise on fuel prices, no-fly zones amid war in Ukraine
- Maneuvering through a pandemic: A valuable lesson in the future of tourism and hospitality marketing, as shown by Dongguk University researchers
- You are here
- Soneva Jani
New global research by Money.co.uk reveals the most beautiful five-star hotels in the world according to Instagram data. Dubai's Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is the most beautiful hotel in the world with over 2.4 million hashtags. Claridges, London is top in Europe, followed by The Ritz in Paris, and then Spain's W Barcelona.
- WTTC commends Government of Canada’s decision to remove COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Destination Manchester! Special project by Cyprus Airways
- Holland America Line completes installation of SYNKROS Gaming Technology for casino slot machines
- Modern American restaurant The Vasper opens in Nomad NYC
- TemptingPlaces: the first hotel brand dedicated to boutique hotels unveils its new exceptional addresses