- David Curmi (Air Malta/ World Connect Malta 2022): "The demand for travel will outpace supply initially"
- Robert Stoeger (Running on Waves): "We want our passengers to feel that they are in a private yacht"
- Montserrat Barriga (ERA): COVID-19 will have an effect on the competitive landscape of the European airline industry for years to come.
- Rising interest rates and COVID debts could be a double whammy for many travel businesses
- Travelling without moving: is virtual reality a reality travel needs to embrace yet?
- The lessons learned for cruises to avoid disasters in today’s world
- The Summer travel surge: Why customer experience will make or break loyalty
- A booming short-term rental industry requires professional property managers to thrive
- Non-refundable hotel rates and advance bookings are returning
- Water adventure tourism revival supporting diving tourism growth at 5.9% CAGR: New study
- Recovery, Resilience and Loss - A Review of key African hotel markets 2021 by HTI Consulting
- Europe’s airlines brace for a rise on fuel prices, no-fly zones amid war in Ukraine
- Maneuvering through a pandemic: A valuable lesson in the future of tourism and hospitality marketing, as shown by Dongguk University researchers
NEWS AROUND THE WORLD
- You are here
PPDS brings advanced and effortless control and management to hotel displays with new cloud-based platform, Wave
19 May 2022 08:38 1661
New Wave cloud platform from PPDS, designed for and in collaboration with system integrators to install, control and manage Philips professional displays remotely from any location.
Showing 1-1 of 1 item.
- BD4’s personalization cleared for take-off at Royal Air Maroc
- New categories added as ABPCO Excellence Awards entries open to whole of industry
- STR: Dubai hotel performance remained steady in July
- Grand Velas Los Cabos receives Blue Flag Beach distinction
- Munich Airport Center transforms into a world of experience for climbing enthusiasts