Events provide exclusive networking and learning opportunities for hoteliers.
WASHINGTON – The American Hotel & Lodging Association announced the dates, cities, and registration information for its 2023 On The Road State Hotel Conferences.
The conferences will provide hoteliers, suppliers and service providers opportunities to connect with their peers as well as hospitality and policy leaders to learn about the latest news and information affecting the hotel and lodging industry.
The half-day, free events are part of AHLA’s On The Road Events Series and open to anyone who works in the hotel industry.
“AHLA’s On The Road State Hotel Conferences are designed to help local hoteliers connect with their peers, gain insights on national and local market business performance trends and learn from top hospitality leaders, service providers and policy experts,” said AHLA President & CEO Chip Rogers. “The events are also a vital tool to help AHLA build coalitions, grow our grassroots network and rally hoteliers around the industry’s goals and initiatives. We are excited to bring AHLA’s successful On The Road State Hotel Conference series to a record number of cities in 2023.”
AHLA will host its 2023 On the Road State Hotel Conferences in partnership with its state or city lodging association partners. The 2023 dates and cities are as follows:
- Feb. 7: Florida Hotel Conference, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Feb. 16: Georgia Hotel Conference, Atlanta, Ga.
- March 16: Tennessee Hotel Conference, Nashville, Tenn.
- March 28: California Hotel Conference, San Francisco, Calif.
- April 25: DMV Hotel Conference, Arlington, Va.
- May 9: Arizona Hotel Conference, Phoenix, Ariz.
- June 13: Michigan Hotel Conference, Detroit, Mich.
- June 20: North Carolina Hotel Conference, Charlotte, N.C.
- June 22: Colorado Hotel Conference, Denver, Colo.
- Sept. 7: New York Hotel Conference, New York, N.Y.
- Sept. 14: Hawai’i Hotel Conference, Honolulu, Hawai’i
- Sept. 26: Massachusetts Hotel Conference, Boston, Mass.
- Sept. 28: Pennsylvania Hotel Conference, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Oct. 3: Texas Hotel Conference, Austin, Texas
- Oct. 5: Illinois Hotel Conference, Chicago, Ill.
- Oct. 26: California Hotel Conference, San Diego, Calif.
- Nov. 7: Florida Hotel Conference, Tampa, Fla.
Additional location information will be forthcoming.
Since starting with four events in 2021, AHLA’s On The Road State Hotel Conferences have brought together thousands of hoteliers in cities across the nation. The effort expanded to 11 events in 2022 and will include 17 events in 2023. The conferences feature:
- Opportunities to hear from and network with VIP speakers, including hospitality experts and elected officials
- Networking opportunities with local hoteliers
- pportunities to learn about policy issues affecting local hotels
- Information about local hotel market trends and other relevant topics
Tatiana is the news coordinator for TravelDailyNews Media Network (traveldailynews.gr, traveldailynews.com and traveldailynews.asia). Her role includes monitoring the hundreds of news sources of TravelDailyNews Media Network and skimming the most important according to our strategy.
She holds a Bachelor's degree in Communication & Mass Media from Panteion University of Political & Social Studies of Athens and she has been editor and editor-in-chief in various economic magazines and newspapers.