The National Business Travel Association (NBTA) today announced the members of its recently-formed Corporate Social Responsibility Committee. The committee was formed to provide NBTA members with resources and best…
The National Business Travel Association (NBTA) today announced the members of its recently-formed Corporate Social Responsibility Committee. The committee was formed to provide NBTA members with resources and best practices information to develop corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives for company travel departments to take greater responsibility within their communities while minimizing the environmental impact of their business travel programs.
The committee is co-chaired by:
- Stephanie Dillon, CCTE Assistant Vice President, Global Travel, Meetings & Events, The Capital Group Companies, Inc.
- Lenora Kingston, State Travel Manager, State of Colorado.
- Peter Browne, President, Carey Limousine of Wisconsin.
- Pat A. Cooper, Corporate Travel Manager, Hallmark Cards, Inc.
- Mary Ellen George, General Manager, Advito
- Robyn Gilmartin, Regional Sales Manager – New England and Canada Continental Airlines
- Lisa D. Halfmann, Manager, Global Employee Services, EDS
- David K. Hillman, Principal, Consulting Strategies, LLC
- Christopher A. Juneau, Vice President, Product Marketing, Concur Technologies, Inc.
- David C. Kreindel, National Sales Director, Choice Hotels International
- Patrick J. Mitchell, Vice President, Corporate, Incentive & Charter Sales, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
- Michelle Osterhaus, CCTE, Manager-Global Travel Services, Marathon Oil Company
- Shawn Stanford, Director of Operations, McKinsey & Company
- Robert Wade, Travel Manager, NBBJ
Theodore is the Co-Founder and Managing Editor of TravelDailyNews Media Network; his responsibilities include business development and planning for TravelDailyNews long-term opportunities.