Why not ?
JORDAN VOLUNTOURISM CONCEPT:
What if you could…
- spend a day holding a baby, reading some books and playing with kids in an orphanage
- spend a day helping paint a classroom or a school where it is really needed
- spend time playing sports with children in wheel chairs
- have lunch with deaf and blind kids
- help build a house with “Habitat for Humanity”
- sit with an elderly and listen to their stories
Chances are that volunteering while on vacation is not part of your plans. But what if you could free-up some hours, an afternoon, or even a day to give back to a local community?
Voluntourism is a wonderful concept that can be implemented for either a short or long visit to a destination. It is all about giving your time to help others feel loved. Just think about the benefits for everyone involved just by giving the gift of time. Imagine how much you can help change our world one day at a time! The possibilities are unrelenting and endless, and the satisfaction of having a human being overwhelmed with joy is absolutely priceless.
Check more to do: http://www.visitjordan.com/ExploreJordan/tabid/56/Default.aspx