After reviewing through many hotels, we have come across the city’s most esteemed and five-starred resorts to make your stay worthier and grand for sure.
A beautiful city of pearls, Hyderabad is known for pearls and diamond trading. The much portion of Hyderabad is located on hilly terrain around mesmerizing artificial lakes. Charminar and Golconda fort portrays the historic relics of this artistic land. It evolved as an epitome of culture after the defeat of the Mughal Empire in the Mid 19th Century. Hyderabad is rich in preserving flora and fauna by circumscribing the areas of eco- biological importance in the form of national parks, zoos, mini-zoos, and a wildlife sanctuary. The city's one large zoo, Nehru Zoological Park is the first in India to enjoy lion and tiger safari park. If you are amongst those who are planning their trip, tour or meetings in Hyderabad, believe me, you are one of the lucky people to get a chance to stay in this renowned city of heritage and civic monuments. After reviewing through many hotels, we have come across the city’s most esteemed and five-starred resorts to make your stay worthier and grand for sure. Hyderabad cheap hotels booking online only on Cleartrip as earlier as possible to make use of the weekend/festive deals or offers and ensure the availability of the opulent rooms.
Common features offered in hotels
- Breakfast, Newspaper
- Air conditioning, Mirror
- Intercom, Internet, Free WiFi
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Telephone, Television, Satellite Channels
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Hot Water, shower,Mineral Water
- Tea/Coffee Maker, Refrigerator
1. Leonia Holistic Destination, Secunderabad, Hyderabad
A hotel with amazing facilities and wonderful service.
- Oh Biz Smart Room with Queen bed (Rs.5500)
- Bay Window Rooms with Queen bed (Rs.7000)
- Cascade Suites with Queen bed (Rs.8,000)
- Lagoon Bay with King bed (Rs.8,000)
- Kids water-park on the premises
- Yoga and meditation offered
2. Golkonda Resorts and Spa, Chilkur
An enticing resort with an outdoor pool and the romantic poolside dining makes it more sumptuous.
- Green-Wood Villa with city view (Rs.8,496)
- Garden Villa with garden view (Rs.12,288)
- Offer activities like tennis, cycling and squash
- Hyderabadi delicacies
- Serene Osman Sagar Lake
3. Radisson Blu Plaza, Banjara Hills
This is an apt place for a joy-filled weekend.
- Superior Room with King Bed (Rs.6,372)
- Deluxe Room (Rs.7,316)
- Business Class Room (Rs.8,260)
- Deluxe Suite (Rs.11,520)
- Executive Suite (Rs.17,152)
- Gift shop selling Hyderabadi pearls
4. Ramoji Film City – Sitara Luxury Hotel, Ramoji
What a soothing ambience! Quirky installations and flourishing compund makes it appealing.
- Deluxe Room (Rs.8,849)
- Premium Room with mountain view (Rs.10,879
- Theme Suite with mountain view (Rs.12,159)
- Studio Suite with various views (Rs.15,615)
- Verdant outdoor pool
- In house multi-cuisine restaurant- Galaxy
- Activities like lawn tennis, table tennis and pool
5. The Park Hyderabad, Somajiguda
A beautiful resort with lavish interiors, rooms and delicious meals ready to provide complimentary stay to children below 10 years old.
- Luxury Room with double bed (Rs.6077)
- Courtyard/Pool View Room (Rs.7965, 8,555 with breakfast)
- Lake View Room (Rs.7257, 9,920 with breakfast)
- Trillion Room (Rs.10,688)
- Trillion Studio Room (Rs.11,328)
- Residence Room (Rs.11,968)
- Night club on the premises
May you enjoy a comfortable and luxurious stay.