The webinar “Customer Complaints – How to transform unhappy customers to evangelists” aims to empower participants with the necessary skills and introduce them to techniques and methods that will contribute to effective complaint management.
TravelDailyNews Hospitality Seminars
“Handling customer complaints – How to transform unhappy customers to evangelists”
18 & 19 April 2023 (15:00 – 19:00 EET) via Google Meet
Author, teacher and instructor of seminars on marketing, quality service and complaint management
The webinar “Customer Complaints – How to transform unhappy customers to evangelists” aims to empower participants with the necessary skills and introduce them to techniques and methods that will contribute to effective complaint management. Through a series of exercises, examples and case studies, participants will realize that a complaint is a gift.
The seminar is addressed to:
- Those who work in hotels or restaurants and come into direct or indirect contact with the guest.
- Students of hotel and hospitality who wish to work in the front office.
- Owners of small hotels who want to enrich their knowledge on how to handle complaints.
- Importance of Customer Retention
- What is the Complaint
- The 12+1 Most Common Hotel Complaints
- The Principle of Reciprocity
- Why We Don’t Like Complaints
- The 6 Most Common Myths
- The Benefits of Proper Complaint Management
- Reactions of Dissatisfied Customers
- The 4+2 Profiles of Dissatisfied Customers
- What Complaining Customers Want
- Why Customers Don’t Complain
- Handling Customer Complaints
- The THEATRE principle
- The LEARN Approach
- The 4 Stages of Anger
- The Law of Garbage Truck
- Forbidden Phrases and Words
- Useful Tips
- Service Recovery. Six Things That Must Be Done
- The Importance of Follow-up
- The Service Recovery Paradox
- Complaint Encouragement Practices
- Handling Customers Who Threaten to Write a Bad Review
- Managing Specific Complaints
- How to Get More Complaints
- Staff Complaints
A short bio
John Protopapadakis holds a masters degree (MBA) from Cleveland State University (USA) and a bachelors degree from Panepistimio of Pireaus.
He is a marketing and customer service expert. He is also a professor, an author (has written 20 business books so far) and a seminar instructor.
He owns the blog “marketing-tips”, which features articles related to marketing, public relations, customer service and complaint/review management.
He has also been a frequent speaker for various organizations and institutions.
|One participant||130 Euros per person|
|Group participation||110 Euros per person|
For further information please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +30 210 9374050
Viber and Whatsapp: +30 693 66 66 427