The reopening of the properties is set to take place between November 1st and December 15th, 2021. Bahia Principe will now have 16 total properties open for bookings across the Caribbean and Mexico.
MIAMI, FL – Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts, the leading all-inclusive resort brand with properties in the Caribbean and Mexico, is pleased to announce the reopening of six hotels, taking place from November 1st to December 15th, 2021. These all-inclusive properties, five of them located in Dominican Republic and one in Mexico, vary from activity-filled, family-friendly resorts to exclusive, sophisticated adults-only enclaves, and provide top-of-the-line services and amenities. This brings the total number of open Bahia Principe properties to 16 hotels spread across Dominican Republic, Jamaica, and Mexico.
As part of Bahia Principe’s strategic plan to help accelerate the recovery of the tourism industry, the company continues to gradually reopen its renowned lineup of properties, which now include:
Reopening on November 1st:
- Bahia Principe Luxury Bouganville: Travelers seeking a resort that feels like home away from home can find just that at this adults-only property. Located in La Romana, Dominican Republic, guests can wake up to the white sand and tranquil waters and spend the day enjoying the property's refreshing pools, savoring tasty meals at one of the six on-site restaurants, or receiving relaxing treatments at the hotel’s Bahia Spa. Avid golfers can spend the day at the neighboring PGA Ocean’s 4, where they get preferred rates for tee times.
- Bahia Principe Grand Bavaro: Located on the southern tip of Punta Cana, this family-friendly hotel features an unparalleled ambiance and ideal accommodations for travelers of all ages and interests. Children can enjoy the themed waterpark or join the Bahia Scouts program under the supervision of their expert staff, while adults can unplug and grab a tropical drink by the beach. Guests can book one complimentary hour per day of paddle surfing, kayaking, or snorkeling gear (based on availability). As part of the Bahia Principe Bavaro complex, guests staying at this hotel also have access to dine at the recently added Las Olas, a beachfront entertainment area featuring 5 specialty restaurants: Indian, Greek, Fish Market, Rodizio and Mexican.
- Bahia Principe Luxury Samana: Travelers seeking an adults-only vacation in the Dominican Republic with impeccable service and the best coastal views, which includes overseeing the island of Cayo Levantado, will fall in love with this 143-room property. Samana’s natural beauty sets the tone for the resort’s intimate feel: during the day, guests can unwind on the terrace pool deck or take a stroll on the property’s secluded beach while at night, they can enjoy live entertainment.
- Bahia Principe Luxury Sian Ka’an: Surrounded by the Mexican Mayan jungle, the 420-room property fuses simplicity with hints of nature and is only for guests 18 years and older. Seasoned golfers can visit the PGA Riviera Maya Golf Club designed by Robert Trent Jones II on site while explorers can set on to uncover nearby archaeological sites and Mayan traditions.
Receiving guests starting November 15th:
- Bahia Principe Grand Aquamarine: Designed with the modern adult in mind, the fun is never-ending at this adults-only hotel. Guests of this hotel have access to activities and amenities offered at all Grand hotels within the Bahia Principe Bavaro complex, including the new restaurants at beachfront Las Olas and the great Sports Bar located at Bahia Principe Luxury Ambar. To top it off, the resort offers unlimited dinners in over 13 restaurants, including the restaurants at other Grand Hotels in the complex.
Just in time for the holidays, on December 15th:
- Bahia Principe Grand La Romana: This hotel is accessible from three international airports: La Romana, Punta Cana and Santo Domingo. The family-friendly hotel features five restaurants, ranging from traditional Italian cuisine to modern Mediterranean, and three bars. While parents enjoy a variety of treatments at Bahia Spa, a sauna, and an outdoor whirlpool, children can join in on the fun at the hotel’s kids-club with arts & crafts, outdoor activities, and more.
“At Bahia Principe, we are betting for a brighter future and feel proud to be able to reopen six properties in the Caribbean and Mexico before the end of the year,” said Antonio Teijeiro, Chief Operating Officer at Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts. “We continue taking care of our clients with the correct health and safety protocols. Although there have been challenges in 2021, we are doing our utmost best to continue to serve our guests, contribute to the local communities in which we operate, and provide peace of mind to our stakeholders.”
From now until October 17th, guests can take advantage of Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts signature Countdown to Happiness sale where travelers can enjoy exclusive savings of up to 60 percent, a complimentary stay for one child at select properties, and up to USD 1,630 in resort credits via the brand’s Trip Enhancer program when booking vacations. The sale features an ample travel window which runs through October 31st, 2022.
Tatiana is the news coordinator for TravelDailyNews Media Network (traveldailynews.gr, traveldailynews.com and traveldailynews.asia). Her role includes monitoring the hundreds of news sources of TravelDailyNews Media Network and skimming the most important according to our strategy.
She holds a Bachelor's degree in Communication & Mass Media from Panteion University of Political & Social Studies of Athens and she has been editor and editor-in-chief in various economic magazines and newspapers.