Luxury beach rentals The Florida Panhandle surveyed 1,500 Americans and found that 4 in 10 aren’t afraid of getting sick from holiday travel this year. Here’s a few other findings:
- Only 1 in 10 fear they will infect friends and family while traveling
- Only 1 in 20 fear their loved ones will infect them when they are visiting
- 39 percent of Americans aren’t afraid of getting sick while traveling during the holidays
- Only 12 percent are worried about infecting friends and family due to holiday travel
- Only five percent fear being infected by friends and family during this holiday season
The study was conducted for FloridaPanhandle.com using Google Surveys. The sample consisted of no fewer than 1,500 completed responses. Post-stratification weighting has been applied to ensure an accurate and reliable representation of the total population. Responses were collected in September 2020.