MOSCOW – Aeroflot PJSC announces Aeroflot Group operating results for June and 6M 2021. Key highlights of June 2021:
- Aeroflot Group carried 4.6 million passengers, 3.9x up year-on-year and 17.8% down vs. 2019;
- 3.9 million passengers carried in domestic segment, 3.5x up year-on-year and 29.9% up vs. 2019;
- Group’s RPK increased by 4.2x year-on-year and decreased by 30.9% vs. 2019, ASK increased by 3.3x year-on-year and decreased by 27.1% vs. 2019;
- Aeroflot Group’s passenger load factor was 80.0%, a 17.5 percentage point increase year-on-year;
- Pobeda Airlines carried 1.4 million passengers, passenger load factor was 94.5%.
In June 2021 Aeroflot Airlines added three Airbus A350 and two Airbus А320N. One Airbus A320 was phased-out. Aeroflot Airlines transferred two Boeing 737-800 to the fleet of Pobeda Airlines and five SSJ100 to the fleet of Rossiya Airlines as part of intra-group redistribution. As of 30 June 2021, the fleet of Aeroflot Group consisted of 344 aircraft.