Aqua-Aston Hospitality has announced its new Next Level program of cleaning and service protocols at its 30+ managed hotels and resorts by August 1, 2020. The news comes as the state of Hawaii has announced a new pre-travel COVID-19 testing program to start on August 1, 2020 as an alternative to the current 14-day mandatory quarantine requirement for all individuals arriving to Hawaii.
The program includes designated Next Level Clean Champions at each of the company’s managed hotels and resorts. These champions are leading the implementation of our new procedures, including:
- Using electrostatic sprayers to apply CDC-approved cleaning agents.
- Placing social distancing signage and indicators on property, including protective Plexiglas screens at key points of service.
- Cleaning high-touch surfaces at the front desk (ex: counters, keyboards, payment stations, and key cards) and in guest rooms (ex: light switches, remote controls, and door handles).
- Allowing a minimum of 24-hours for guest room cleaning between check-ins.
- Introducing modified, limited-contact housekeeping and maintenance services.
- Conducting daily health screenings and temperature checks for associates prior to each shift.
- Providing personal protective equipment and enhanced safety training to associates.
- Placing sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer in guest rooms and at the front desk.
- Providing face masks to guests upon request.