Is travel back? Well, sorta. For your ongoing coverage regarding COVID-19’s effect on travel, we thought you’d be interested in the latest findings from LuggageHero’s Summer COVID-19 Travel Sentiment Monitor - our seventh survey in a series that started in March 2020. Our full report is below.
LuggageHero's newest travel campaign researched the impact of the pandemic on travel for Summer 2021.
Some of the highlights from the campaign include:
- 54% of participants still have concerns about traveling this summer.
- 51.6% of people who have already booked have planned a domestic trip.
- Since July 2020, there has been a 66.4% increase in domestic trips being planned for summer 2021.
- 64.4% of participants have already booked a trip this summer.
- More than 61% of respondents plan to take a leisure trip this summer.