As the airline industry gets back to business gategroup company deSter has further expanded its range of hygienic products to meet new, additional passenger requirements. The items can be customized to meet different requirements across both the airline and food service industries – and have been designed in-house.
Key facts about deSter and the range which is available now include:
- deSter has a 35+ year track record serving airlines, restaurants and catering facilities with personal protective equipment (PPE) products for many years, selling more than 200 million items per year.
- The assortment of personal protective solutions for passengers and consumers includes mouth masks, disinfecting wipes, gloves, hand gels and individual hygienic packs containing a number of items upon customers’ request. deSter’s professionals’ range consists of protective gowns, shoe covers, hairnets, visors, face shields and ear guards to relieve the pressure of long-term use of visors and masks on the users’ ears.
- deSter is producing most of these new items in-house – wipes, mouth masks, gels – alongside the assembly of the kits – an absolute unique selling proposition (USP). By assembling product and kit at deSter’s own facilities in Europe, Asia and the USA they are creating a robust supply chain capable of meeting customer demand ensuring the proper certification and short lead times.
- The Hygienic Packs are designed to welcome back any guest in any environment offering them the appropriate tools – from employees going back to the office, crew to start flying again, travelers booking their journeys again.
- The complete range of deSter hygienic products are also suitable for use in takeaway meals, restaurants, airline lounges and retail onboard concepts.
- New items are being added to the ranges and will encompass full customization capability as well as branded license manufacturing.