In the video interview below, Mr. Robert Govers, Government Advisor, Researcher and Author of imaginativecommunities.com, Founding Chairman of the International Place Branding Association and Joint Editor of the Quarterly Journal of Place Branding and Public Diplomacy, answers the following questions:
- What is the occasion that you are in Greece and what is the International Place Branding Association?
- You have mention the term "place brand" and the Association. What is 'place brand' and what are the recent developements in this field?
- From your experiences, could you give us a couple of examples, of places, that you have already discussed or use this concept?
- How do you see the application of the concept of the place brand more specifically in terms of tourism strategic approach? For an area, a country or a city that is trying to develop its tourism, how does the concept would applied?
- Is it your first time in Greece and if it isn't, what do you see from your experience, what are the memories you have from your previous visits?