easyJet has put its summer 2023 schedule on sale meaning seats on nearly a quarter of a million flights between 9 May 2023 and 30 September 2023 are now available to snap up early across the entire easyJet network, including over 133,000 flights to and from the UK.
The airline is also offering more flights for next summer from the UK to some of the most-loved holiday destinations across its network including Spain, Greece, Portugal, Turkey, Cyprus, and Egypt, compared to 2022.
With flights to 104 destinations to choose from across Europe, North Africa and the Middle East from 19 UK airports, customers have an unrivalled choice when looking to book their summer getaway, whether that’s exploring hidden gems, relaxing on Europe’s most beautiful beaches or enjoying a lively city break.
Ali Gayward, easyJet's UK Country Manager, commented: "We’re delighted to be putting our flights for summer 2023 on sale today, so customers can book early to snap up the best fares across our network and find a great-value summer getaway in the most fantastic beach and city destinations Europe has to offer.
“With seats now available across hundreds of thousands of flights, serving 19 UK airports on over 400 routes to Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, now is a great time to book for next summer with easyJet.”
Today also sees thousands more package holidays for summer 2023 available to book through easyJet holidays, for holidaymakers heading to Europe’s best loved beach and city destinations.
Flights for next summer are now available to book at easyJet.com and via the mobile app, including:
- London Gatwick to Lyon, Copenhagen and Berlin and Pisa, Mallorca, Malaga, Alicante and Marrakech
- London Luton to Mallorca, Barcelona, and Agadir and Faro and Malaga
- Bristol to Rome and Madrid and Ibiza, Alicante, Mallorca and Marseille
- Manchester to Bilbao, Venice and Newquay, and Corfu, Preveza and Sofia
- Liverpool to Nice Barcelona and Faro and Malaga
- Edinburgh to Munich and Keflavik and Lisbon and Naples
- Glasgow to Berlin and Paris and Malaga and Alicante
- Belfast to Faro, Mallorca, Ibiza and Mahon
easyJet serves 19 UK airports, offering 414 routes to 104 destinations from the UK across Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.