The UFI Award programme acknowledges and rewards outstanding achievements and outcomes made by exhibition industry professionals.
However, awards mean little if they are not representative, and at this time it is understandable that people’s attention lies elsewhere. So with the challenges our industry is facing due to the coronavirus, UFI has decided to extend the deadline for the UFI awards until 4 April 2020.
This revised date also applies to entrants for the UFI’s NGL Grant; our association’s initiative to promote next generation leadership in the exhibition industry, rewarding professionals dedicated to driving change and innovation.
The UFI Award programme is conceived to showcase and reward initiative, enable companies to demonstrate their prowess to customers, business partners and co-workers while increasing brand awareness among industry peers and driving new sales leads.
“We are truly happy and proud to receive this prestigious award from UFI. It encourages us to continue investing time and effort in developing innovative solutions to increase the productivity of our operations and quality of our service,” UFI Operations and Services Award winner 2019 Murat Düzenli, Strategic Marketing Group Assistant Director at Tüyap Fairs and Exhibition Organization Inc.
The categories and topics for this year’s awards can be found below. Please select those that best support your overall business goals. Companies are welcome to enter more than one category if their project qualifies under the application criteria.
- Human Resources: "Corporate Culture as a Competitive Advantage"
- Digital Innovation: "What is Digital Innovation for you?"
- Industry Partner: "Business Innovation"
- Marketing: "Multi-channel, Cross-generational marketing"
- Operations & Services: "Best industry cooperation to enhance customer experience"
What the winners receive:
- Industry-wide recognition
- One complimentary registration to the 87th UFI Global Congress in Muscat, Oman 9-12 November 2020
- Speaking slot to present award-winning idea(s) during the Best Practices Special Interest Group, an integral part of the - Significant industry press coverage in major international tradeshow publicationsCongress programme
- Winners will also be honoured at an awards ceremony during the UFI Global Congress.
The UFI Awards are a global mark of excellence. If you consider yourself and your company to be one of the leading lights of the exhibition industry, and are able to demonstrate the way in which your commitment, leadership and experience has helped you achieve success, then we want to hear from you.