TROISDORF, GERMANY/FAIRFAX, VA, USA, - High-achieving organizations and executives around the world have been recognized as Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award winners in The 18th Annual International Business Awards, the world's only international, all-encompassing business awards program.
All organizations worldwide are eligible to compete in the IBAs and can submit entries in a wide range of categories for achievement in management, marketing, public relations, customer service, human resources, new products and services, technology, web sites, apps, events, and more.
Winners were selected from more than 3,700 nominations submitted by organizations in 65 nations.
A complete list of all 2021 Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Award winners by category is available at www.StevieAwards.com/IBA. More than 260 executives worldwide participated on 11 juries to determine the Stevie winners.
Many European organizations impressed the judges in this year’s competition, including:
- LLYC (Spain) was awarded with two Grand Stevie Awards for Most Honored Public Relations Agency and Highest-rated Nomination of the Year. The global communications and public affairs consulting firm headquartered in Madrid won 33 Awards including 14 Gold Stevie Awards, more than any other organization in the competition.
- Zakłady Farmaceutyczne Polpharma SA (Poland) won three Gold Stevie Awards for Brand Experience of the Year - Business-to-Business, Communications or PR Campaign of the Year - Issues Management and Branded Utility of the Year.
- d:istinkt (Bulgaria) won a Gold Stevie Award for Boyan Ivanovich as Executive of the Year and a Bronze Stevie Award for Public Relations Agency of the Year in Europe.
- Siemens Healthineers (Germany) was honored with three Gold Awards for Brand & Experiences and Corporate & Community - Customer Engagement Event.
- Philip Morris International (Switzerland) won one Gold and two Silver Stevies for IT Executive of the Year, Achievement in Science or Technology and Lifetime Achievement Award - Consumer Products Industry.
The Stevie Awards have also announced the six Grand (“best in show”) Stevie winners. Nominees in the 2021 IBAs were not able to apply for Grand Stevie Awards directly. Grand winners are Google, Telkom Indonesia, LLYC (winning a groundbreaking two Grands), Business Awards Consulting, and Ayala Land, Inc.
The awards will be presented during a virtual awards ceremony on December 8, 2021.