Augustine Tours, the East Africa tour planner, has listed five top tourist activities on your bucket list in Burundi, Rwanda, and Uganda beyond Gorilla trekking.
Gorilla trekking does certainly offer an even great reason, an awe-inspiring activity to have on your bucket list.
If you watched the movie “Gorillas in the Mist '', it is time to see the gorillas in the jungle of Uganda and Rwanda. A lifetime encounter with the energetic apes in their natural habit. This is the gorilla trekking experience, a one-hour face-to-face, an opportunity for some pretty excellent travel memories.
Driving through green sprawling spectacular scenes seems to go on endlessly in Burundi, Rwanda, and Uganda. The great lakes region of Africa boasts of its majestic natural and wildlife wonders that will baffle and blow your mind. This combination of nature, wildlife, and cultural heritage attracts visitors in the quest for a true African travel experience.
With the summer knocking at your door, and the world opening for travel with less or no restrictions, no doubt you wonder where to go on vacation. The amazing sights of East Africa and the unforgettable wildlife encounters in the natural habit are not to be missed out.
According to Augustine Tours’ spokesman, East Africa is home to some of the wildlife wonders of the world that you should see at least once in your lifetime. The riches are abundant and provide much more activities for a memorable safari. The beauty of the tour goes beyond the gorilla trekking Rwanda vs Uganda experience.
The company has listed five of the top things to do this summer.
- A Gorilla trekking tour in Rwanda or Uganda is designed to offer a long-lasting and life-changing experience. The encounter with the amazing creatures happens in Uganda’s Bwindi National Park or Rwanda’s Volcanoes National Park.
- Tracking chimpanzees in Uganda’s Kibale National Park and Rwanda’s Nyungwe Forest National Park. Another family of primates with unpredictable movements. Whether you choose to go for tracking or a habituation tour, seeing the chimpanzees in Kibale National Park in Uganda or Nyungwe Forest is an unforgettable adventure.
- Golden Monkey Tracking in Rwanda’s Volcanoes National Park. The “thousand hills” country is blessed with wildlife and cultural riches.
- Wildlife game drives to see the climbing trees in Uganda’s Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- The famous Gishora drum show in Burundi is an amazing cultural and historical experience.
The company has made requesting a tailor-made tour quick and easy through a form that only requires less than two minutes to be filled out. Visas are available upon arrival at the airports which allows a fast-track tour.
Augustine Tours is an East African safari planner that offers custom tours for families, couples, solo, and elderly tourists looking for a unique travel experience in Burundi, Rwanda, Uganda, DR Congo, Kenya, and Tanzania. Their local knowledge and expertise enable them to design a custom tour surpassing the famous mountain gorilla trekking and great wildebeest migration safaris.