MIAMI – FocusPoint International, a U.S.-based, market-leading global assistance company composed of an elite team of medical, security, legal and crisis response experts, announced the launch of their CAP Tripside Assistance (CAP) service plan for the consumer travel market, along with the recent ribbon-cutting of their new state-of-the-art, 22,000 square foot South Florida headquarters and Crisis Response Center (CRC) located in Plantation, Fla.
Following the success of their international service plan, FocusPoint has launched a domestic travel protection package under CAP for vacations and excursions for Americans traveling within the United States. CAP provides advanced, international and domestic travel assistance and immediate response to stranded, in-crisis travelers, or those encountering merely the threat of crisis.
“Our goal is simple: to encourage international and domestic travel, and give peace of mind and security that allows our customers to enjoy the moment, create memories, and connect with the cultures and places they’ve planned for,“ said Greg Pearson, founder and CEO of FocusPoint International and CAP. “We’ve long enjoyed success in servicing corporations and are now in a position to expand our market share by reaching leisure consumers all around the globe.”
Fully indemnified by Lloyd's of London, CAP’s full-service international and domestic travel protection for Americans traveling within the United States, medical, and security assistance plans are designed to cover a myriad of situations, either for short or extended periods, including, but not limited to:
- 24/7 unlimited live assistance with the Crisis Response Center (CRC) Assistance Hotline
- Destination-based health, safety and security information via the CAP Advantage app
- Home hospital of choice medical evacuations
- Referrals to medical and legal experts, language interpreters, legal services, and prescription advice and assistance
- Security evacuation services due to riots, strikes, civil commotion and more
- Vehicle return for those requiring immediate evacuation back to their country of origin
- Support for lost luggage or critical documents such as passports or visas
- Hospital-to-hospital transfers and mandatory quarantine expense coverage due to COVID-19
- Mortal remains repatriation services to your country of origin
Founded in 2011 and having served over 13 million customers across their networks, FocusPoint has long been a competitive choice for corporations and their C-Suites, along with government dignitaries and other entities. They have 19 office locations on five continents and over 5,000 proprietary and affiliate personnel in medical, security and crisis services.