MINNEAPOLIS – Host Agency Reviews (HAR) has opened registration for their second annual Host Week event, a virtual event held Jan. 23rd - Jan. 29th. Host Week is a weeklong event that celebrates hosted travel advisors and the industry that supports them.
During an unprecedented time for the travel industry, Host Agency Reviews aims to leverage the free virtual event as an opportunity to celebrate the industry and offer concrete support for its continued growth. In that spirit, Host Agency Reviews’ enhanced their programming this year to offer free workshops for industry professionals as well as expanded giveaways and discounts.
For new and seasoned advisors, Host Week’s full schedule will also include:
- Exclusive travel agent deals from industry partners
- Daily keynote speeches from industry leaders
- Host agency interviews to help familiarize advisors with hosts’ company culture
- Think Tank workshops from industry experts with follow-up breakout sessions
- Inspiring supplier and consortia testimonials on the importance of the hosted advisor segment
- An announcement of HAR’s annual Luminary awards, which recognizes the best host agencies of 2022.
Regarding the event, Host Agency Reviews’ Founder Steph Lee commented, “This year, we’re thrilled to offer advisors of all levels quality content that will help up their agency’s game. Our goal is to make sure advisors are both inspired and empowered to grow their business.”
Host Week keynote speakers will address the latest issues topical to travel advisors and include Stephanie Lee, HAR Founder; Mark Meader, ASTA, SVP Industry Affairs and Education; Sandra McLemore, President, Travel Marketing and Media; Vicki Freed SVP, Sales, Trade Support & Service, and Anthony Meloro, Director, Business Development Support & Host Travel Partner Relations with Royal Caribbean International; and Shannon Stowell, President, Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA).