SAN FRANCISCO - Just in time for spring break travel, Hotwire.com announced a new digital ad campaign that encourages travelers to take more spontaneous weekend getaways. In celebration of the new ad campaign, the company also shared their 12 most popular beach cities booked on Hotwire during the month of March.
The ads continue with the successful brand work from 2015 and the #BeSlightlyAdventurous concept through a series of edgier travel moments, including a family road trip in the U.S.; a three-day weekend to the Big Apple; solo travel to a curious shop in NOLA; and a nude beach outing in sunny Cali – don't forget the sunscreen!
"Being slightly adventurous means saying YES to long weekends and spontaneous trips, which is exactly what our Hotwire tribe of travelers do," said Elisa Humphrey, Senior Director, Brand Marketing for Hotwire. "Travel opens us up to more opportunities to choose YES. And Hotwire is the brand that enthusiastically advocates for more moments of YES."
To help inspire more YES moments and spontaneous weekend getaways, Hotwire also released their 12 most popular beach cities with the biggest price drops during the month of March (*based on March 2015 data) – so grab that swimsuit…or not.
- Myrtle beach, SC (average daily rate $89)
- Newport Beach, CA (average daily rate $120)
- South Padre Island, TX (average daily rate $124)
- Carlsbad, CA (average daily rate $132)
- Coronado, CA (average daily rate $132)
- San Diego, CA (average daily rate $132)
- La Jolla, CA (average daily rate $133)
- Honolulu, HI (average daily rate $157)
- Panama City, FL (average daily rate $159)
- San Francisco, CA (average daily rate $170)
- Puerto Vallarta, MX (average daily rate $189)
- Clearwater Beach, Florida (average daily rate $196)