"With thousands of music, film and digital enthusiasts arriving to our great city from around the world, there couldn't be a more exciting time to be a part of this new opening in downtown Austin," said Brad Haas, general manager, Hyatt Place Austin Downtown. "We can't wait to welcome guests to the new hotel and show them the authentic hospitality and purposeful service for which Hyatt Place is known."
In addition to its proximity to the convention center, Hyatt Place Austin Downtown is just minutes away from the University of Texas and major companies including AMD, Whole Foods and Silicon Labs. Additionally, the hotel is close to more 50 restaurants and only 15 minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.
Hyatt Place Austin Downtown offers:
- 296 spacious guestrooms, all of which feature a 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and a sectional sofa sleeper
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- 1,800 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting and function space
- 24/7 Guest Kitchen serving made-to-order snacks and entrees
- Intimate Bakery Cafe featuring specialty coffees, premium beers and wines and cocktails
Hyatt Place Austin Downtown is under the leadership of General Manager Brad Haas and Director of Sales Lori Hughes. In his role, Haas is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel's approximately 100 associates and ensuring guests encounter the purposeful service for which Hyatt Place is known. Haas is joined by Hughes, director of sales, who is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Austin area.