With over 12 years presence in the Hospitality Management and Consulting sector Modus & Amplio is happy to present its new brand and updated website. With extensive experience in creating, managing and improving hotel business performance, Modus & Amplio is an independent Greek company, active in providing services at every level
of a company's structure.
Specializing in the areas of Pre-Opening, Hotel Management, Asset Management, Brand Strategy, Sales Development and Human Resources Management, Modus & Amplio is a valued partner of Owners, Investors, Shareholders and Property Management Companies.
Modus & Amplio's differentiation lies in its philosophy, as it is expressed by its name: modus & amplio - method & development. The Company’s approach is expressed via its founder, Takis Papaspyrou, who brought the Radisson Hotel Group to Greece, (Athens and Crete). It raises new questions and opens new avenues, creating the conditions for the implementation of innovative practices. Modus & Amplio's team consists of experienced executives who follow 'hands-on' procedures and practices to deliver immediate results through personalized and innovative solutions.
With the beginning of 2020, Modus & Amplio is proud to announce its new cooperation with the famed IKIES Santorini Hotel in Oia. This new cooperation comes to complement a plethora of many valuable cooperations in unique destinations, like:
- Radisson Blu Athens Park - Athens
- Poseidonion Grand Hotel - Spetses
- Nikopolis Hotel - Thessaloniki
- The Manna Forest Retreat - Vitina Arcadia
- Radisson Blu Crete - Milatos Crete
- Grand Mediterraneo Resort & Spa - Corfu
- F - Zeen - Cephalonia
- San Antonio Corfu – Corfu|
- San Giorgio Casa Privata - Mykonos
- The Lynx Mountain Resort & Casino - Florina
- Monsieur Didot - Athens
- The Rooster - Antiparos
- AKS Hotel Group - Porto Heli
- The Pearl island Project - Chios
- Porto Rio Hotel & Casino - Rio Achaia
- White Island Project - Mykonos
- Ivis 4 - Athens
- Paros Retreat Project – Paros.