WIESBADEN – Norwegian Cruise Line has launched its latest campaign – Our Gift to You – offering customers four complimentary offers to choose from when booking a cruise between 1 December 2015 and 3 January 2016. The festive campaign gives guests a great opportunity to customise a gift for their loved ones this Christmas.
And in true Christmas spirit, customers booking one of Norwegian’s worldwide destination itineraries* of five nights or more can take advantage of the offer no matter what accommodation grade is booked, choosing a free gift from:
- Free Speciality Dining Package
- Free Premium Drinks Package
- Free 250-Minute Internet Package
- Free $100 on-board spending money
And, those booking a suite or The Haven by Norwegian® accommodation will benefit from all FOUR offers, providing a truly unforgettable inclusive cruise experience.
12 ships in Norwegian’s Freestyle Cruising fleet have sailings on offer in conjunction with the promotion so that guests can choose from a range of itineraries matched with the ultimate cruise experience. Itineraries include:
- A 10-night winter sun Canary Islands & Morocco from Barcelona sailing on board the recently refurbished Norwegian Epic with brand new entertainment offerings including the first Cavern Club at sea. Sailing on 3 and 24 January and 14 February 2016, and travelling: Barcelona (Spain) – Tangier (Morocco) – Las Palmas (Gran Canaria, Spain) – Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Tenerife, Spain) – Funchal (Madeira, Portugal) – Malaga (Granada, Spain) – Barcelona (Spain).
- A seven-night Eastern Caribbean from Miami sailing on board the brand new Norwegian Escape bringing the next level of Freestyle Cruising® to the sea with a premium contemporary feel. Sailing weekly between 2 January 2016 and 29 April 2017, and travelling: Miami (USA) – Charlotte Amalie (St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands) – Road Town (Tortola, British Virgin Islands) – Nassau (Bahamas) – Miami (USA).
- A seven-night Western Caribbean from Miami sailing on board Norwegian Getaway Miami’s own ship which brings the spirit of the magic city to the Caribbean. Sailing weekly between 2 January 2015 and 23 April 2017, and travelling: Miami (USA) – Ocho Rios (Jamaica) – George Town (Grand Cayman) – Cozumel (Mexico) – Great Stirrup Cay (Norwegian’s Private Island, Bahamas) – Miami (USA).
* Excluding Pride of America and Norwegian Sky sailings, bookings within 30 days of sailing and cruises fewer than five nights in duration.