VANCOUVER, CANADA - Operto Guest Technologies announces two new products: Operto Guest and Operto Connect.
Operto Guest is a standalone, mobile-first, web app with no download required. It offers a new way for hospitality guests to interact with hosts and property managers, including complete online check-in and check-out, House Manuals and Rental Guides, and two-way Guest-to-Host messaging.
Operto Connect is a web app with no download required and is optimized for desktop. It offers a new way for hospitality property managers to manage guest stays across locations, including reservations, access, noise and occupancy monitoring, and team coordination.
“With the hospitality ecosystem becoming increasingly fragmented and confusing, we’re bringing more of what hospitality professionals need under fewer dashboards,” says Steve Davis, CEO at Operto. “Operto Guest and Operto Connect is going to focus on the guest more than anything -letting them choose their journey and every touchpoint, while allowing the operator to spend less time on admin, more time on hospitality.”
Features and benefits of Operto Guest include:
- Online check-in and check-out, and keyless access via a digital keypad code.
- Digital registration and ID verification.
- Unlimited guides, such as House Manual, Rental Guides, Room Service, and Amenities.
- Operto Messenger functionality, with Smart Buttons that enable guests to contact the host, with image, emoji, and auto replies.
- Near My Stay, an automated, location-specific listing of local attractions.
- Pre-scheduled messages by email or SMS before, during, and after guest stays.
- Translation into one of five languages: English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian
- Syncing with supported PMS integrations, and smart hardware such as locks, thermostats, and noise monitoring.
- Custom client logo and brand colors.
- Smart upsells via email and SMS based on Guest interactions.
Operto Guest is standalone and does not require purchase with smart locks or the rest of the Operto suite. However, it can be connected to Operto Connect V2 for even greater functionality.
- Features and benefits of Operto Connect V2 include:
- Guest reservation monitoring across single or multiple units.
- Monitoring of temperature, noise, access codes, and housekeeping teams.
- Team messaging and task assignment.
- New Operto Guides for multi-page microsites, with custom sites available for specific units.
- Auto translation of Guides into one of five languages: English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
- Message scheduling by email or SMS before, during, and after guest stays; including duplicate emails and templates
- New Operto Messenger with two-way messaging between managers and guests; and managers and teams; with video, image, and emoji support.
Operto Guest and Operto Connect V2 will be available starting in November.