SEATTLE – A new smartphone app for travelers is available for download, giving people access to information across Seattle-Tacoma International Airport at their fingertips. Whether you’re looking for the fastest TSA security checkpoint line, the closest dining options to your gate, or the fastest transportation to get you to downtown Seattle, the Sea-Tac Airport app can help.
Combined with the airport’s free WiFi, the Sea-Tac Airport app can give you terminal maps, flight information, transportation tips, and more.
Some key features include:
- Up to date security checkpoint wait times, refreshed constantly with the latest information
- Multi-layered map of Sea-Tac Airport, with the ability to use geolocation to find all Sea-Tac amenities near the user, and directions for fastest route and walk time
- Flight notifications, arrival/departure information, with push notifications also available for individual flights
- Take a photo of your car/parking spot and save it internally
- Information on ground transportation services (airporters, shuttles, limos, public transit, rental cars, taxis, app-based rideshares, etc.)
- Plus additional airport contact information including lost and found.
The app can be downloaded from the App Store on all iOS devices for free. The Android version is coming soon.