PARADISE VALLEY, ARIZ. - Hotel Internet Services (HIS), a full-service provider of internet services and solutions for the hospitality industry, has announced the successful implementation of an advanced Wi-Fi network alongside the deployment of its innovative Conference Planner tool at Scottsdale Plaza Resort & Villas. A property featuring over 50,000 square feet of conference space, Scottsdale Plaza Resort together with HIS technology and expertise can now ensure that its network capabilities are fully able to address the demands of attendees regardless of their online needs.
Seeking to take full advantage of the return of physically held events and enhance its reputation as a successful event host, Scottsdale Plaza leadership recognized the crucial importance that high quality Wi-Fi access plays in influencing attendee satisfaction. Following recommendations from sister Highgate Hotel properties which had previously experienced the results provided by HIS, Scottsdale Plaza partnered with the technology provider to revamp its conference area network abilities and ensure consistently high service standards. With HIS technology and expertise, including the strategic placement of advanced Ruckus access points, the property is now able to ensure a fast, strong and consistent Wi-Fi signal regardless of the number of attendees or where on conference area floor they may be located.
“It can sometimes be stressful for a hotel operator who is vetting for IT solutions through a managed service provider, but HIS ensured all angles and aspects were fully covered,” said Travis Giles, Resort Manager at Scottsdale Plaza Resort & Villas. “We were under a tight deadline requiring a complete overhaul of our internet solutions for our public and meeting spaces. While we initially thought that the installation would be daunting, HIS delivered a plan and a product for expansion that proved otherwise. Any hurdles were quickly resolved to our satisfaction and we look forward to a lasting relationship with HIS for all of our event connectivity needs.”
By partnering with HIS, Scottsdale Plaza was notably also able to benefit from the provider’s innovative Conference Planner tool. An end-to-end solution for managing an event’s network needs, the HIS Conference Planner includes a range of valuable features that make overseeing performance and scaling to specific connectivity requirements both easy and hassle-free. With a single dashboard, Conference Planner capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Effortless creation of individual conference profiles for storing and tracking information such as event login credentials, and bandwidth resource levels.
- Instant and easy configuration of VLANS, subnets, DHCP pools and layer 3 ACLs
- Access to intuitive reports and graphs detailing bandwidth usage, the number of users and devices, as well as analytics on any transactions made.
- Abilities to review upcoming conference and meeting schedules using monthly, weekly or daily calendars.
- Multiple login page customization options that can include uploading a conference’s logo, homepage link and agenda.
- Options to create recurring conferences with the click of a button.