CHICAGO – Broadcasting LIVE all around the world on Wednesday, 28 April 2021 from 6am – late, central time, SITE NITE all NITE is a multi-layered content extravaganza, all about extraordinary people, extraordinary places and extraordinary stories. Free of charge to incentive travel professionals, registration is still open via SITEGlobal.com and all SITE’s social channels.
Specially curated content will be delivered in 15 minute digestible bites, enabling participants to consume as little, or as much, as their time – and appetite – allows. The entire event is designed in 5 time blocks and follows the sun from Chicago to Sydney with engaging input from SITE’s global chapter network, sponsors and supporters, boards of directors and trustees.
“SITE NITE all NITE fills the gap in our events calendar due to IMEX Frankfurt and SITE NITE Europe not taking place this year. It’s an opportunity for us to bring our global community together and focus on the extraordinary people, places and stories that are at the heart of the incentive travel industry as we move gradually towards recovery, following a hiatus that has lasted more than a year. Significantly, we’ll have an update and some great video coverage from Incentive Summit Americas, our first in-person event since January 2020 that took place in early April”, said Tahira Endean, Head of Events at SITE.
President of SITE Foundation, Terry Manion, added: “SITE Foundation is delighted to be the beneficiary of proceeds from the raffle taking place at SITE NITE all NITE. While access to the event is free of change, we’re hopeful that all registrants will purchase a raffle ticket and help our important work on behalf of the industry in research, education and advocacy. Our trustees will be involved throughout the event supporting sessions and panel discussions with their expertise and we’ll also be providing a sneak preview of our Corporate inSITEs research, a qualitative study of 50 US corporations and how they see the future face of incentive travel”.
Other highlights of an event that scheduled to last over 14 hours include:
- Various Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI) sessions, sponsored by Accor
- Being Your Authentic Self with Kendall Gender
- A Parent's Perspective on Inclusive Travel
- The Longest Walk to Understanding Privilege
- Planes, Ships & Planner - Where is Travel Going Now and Next?
- Meet Safe - Stories from Incentive Summit Americas (How we did it and how you can too!)
- Hot Topics with AIC: International Perspectives on Experiences and Expectations
- Women in Leadership: Mom's The Word: Surviving Work at Home; Being a Pillar of Strength vs Being Human ;
- Advocacy in Action, SITE's Mentor Program
- Top Tips for the Job Hunter and the SME - Building your brand on LinkedIn; Giving your Best Job Interview; Building your SEO right now
SITE NITE all NITE is brought, free of charge, to the entire incentive travel industry thanks to the generous sponsorship of IMEX Group and Abu Dhabi Convention & Exhibition Bureau.