SSP America, a division of SSP Group, a leading operator of food and beverage brands in travel locations worldwide, is opening six new restaurants at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport’s John S. McCain III Terminal 3 (PHX) throughout the month of January. The portfolio introduces a mix of local and chef-driven brands as well as enormously popular, forward-thinking national brands.
SSP America began operations at PHX’s Terminal 4 in 2013 with a 10-year contract which includes 18 unique, Phoenix area-based local businesses, backed by five national brands across 26 individual restaurants. SSP America’s latest openings are part of the gateway’s $590 million Terminal 3 Modernization Program, set to enhance the customer experience for travellers by providing a more efficient way of getting through the terminal. SSP’s openings include:
- Original ChopShop (Post Security Lobby)
- Uberrito Fresh Mex (Post Security Lobby)
- Tarbell’s Tavern (South Concourse)
- Christopher’s (South Concourse)
- The Habit Burger Grill (Post Security Lobby)
- Peet’s Coffee (Ticketing)