Keen to hit the adrenaline-pumping theme parks but feeling overwhelmed by choice and by budget? The Best Value Theme Park Report from the personal finance experts at money.co.uk takes us on a rollercoaster ride through the most affordable options out there for thrill-seeking families.
The report discovers which theme parks offer the best value for families looking to stretch their savings and enjoy a much-needed family break, with Liseberg Amusement Park coming out on top.
Best Value Theme Parks for Families
Cost of a Family Ticket
Puy du Fou
Heide Park Resort
Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Chessington World of Adventures Resort
Parque Warner Madrid
Tibidabo Amusement Park
Thorpe Park Resort
Liseberg Amusement Park tops the list as the most affordable theme park for families in Europe. A day pass for two adults and two children at the impressive park costs 47.09 euros.
With over 37 attractions to choose from, a visit to Liseberg, one of the most visited amusement parks in Scandinavia, will set you back just 1.09 euros per ride.
- Liseberg Amusement Park in Sweden offers the best value tickets for families with day passes costing 47.09 euros
- Prater Park is the most affordable theme park per ride costing just 0.62 euros
- Disneyland Paris, in France welcomes the most annual visitors with 9,740,000 guests visiting the theme park
- Prater Park has the highest number of attractions with around 250 to choose from
- Disneyland Paris is the most costly theme park with family tickets costing 292.08 euros
The full best value for money theme parks table for more detailed insight