Turkey is the country that bridges Europe and Asia and fuses both cultures into Turkish society. The country is blessed with some iconic cultural treasures and although not an island, Turkey is flanked by the Black Sea to the north, the Aegon Sea to the West, and the Mediterranean Sea to the south.
As such, a yacht charter in Turkey is the ideal way to experience this unique country. So let’s get to it and discover why seeing the country by yacht is fantastic.
Arranging a yacht charter in Turkey is easy
As you can imagine a country with so much coastline, sea excursions of one kind or another are easy to obtain. Most, however, arrange yacht hire through reputable firms like Click & Boat. This is because:
- They offer a great range of vessels including yachts, motorboats, catamarans, and sailboats. So, if you want to spend quality time with the family or take out a fast boat for an adrenalin rush, you can.
- Chartering a yacht or other vessels in Turkey can be by the hour, day, or week. There is something to suit all budgets and needs.
- You don’t need to be able to sail, as hiring a fully qualified skipper is an option. Enjoy the sea while a professional takes care of the sailing.
- With a few clicks with a company like Click & Boat, you can arrange yacht hire in Turkey in minutes.
Onboard your yacht
Seeing Turkey is a fantastic experience. That said, there is plenty of things to do onboard the different vessels. Consider:
- You can have an amazing sea fishing trip.
- You can take in the coastline of Turkey while sipping something cool in soaring temperatures.
- You can experience the ocean while dining on fine seafood.
- On faster vessels, you can water ski or go tubing. Why not try paragliding?
- Explore the coastline mooring for food, beach fun, and explore coves and caves.
- Snorkelling and diving seeing some amazing underwater life.
There are some amazing coastal cities to explore from your yacht charter. After mooring, you can take in the fused culture of Turkey a blend of Europe and Asia.
The city of Izmir is a good place to start.
This city has a western culture although there are various snippets of the east scattered throughout the city. This cultural blend has to be experienced. You can:
- Stroll along the promenade that stretches for miles. You can stop for refreshments, take in views of the ocean and mountains, and people watch as it is often populated with runners, lovers, and those that want refreshments.
- Asansör is two lifts that take you to different levels of the city. If you take it to the highest point, you’ll have a breathtaking view of the city. Great for selfies.
- Kızlarağası Hanı is a covered market in the Bazaar district. The building that houses the market dates back to 1744 and is simply quite beautiful featuring architecture of an eastern flavour. The market contains souvenirs predominantly but on the upper levels, you’ll find craftsmen and dealers.
This is just one example of what you can do from your yacht charter in Turkey. Ensure your next holiday is experienced by boat.